Who Its Benefits - Positive Vibrations
– Frequently run workshops
– Artists encouraged to share knowledge and ideas.
– Integrated learning of both traditional and electronic music concepts.
– Accreditations. in the form of AQA Units and Arts Awards available
– Opportunities to take part in organising and performing events.
– Young people involved in decision making and service delivery.
– Opportunities for Internships, tutoring, setting up of own workshops for eg.
– Fun and engaging music-making activities for SEN/D children and young adults.
– Creativity nurtured over time
– Young people relate well to others and can build positive relationships.
– Young people become involved in a community event, have a sense of inclusion.
– Young people are more active and there is greater community cohesion.
– Participants follow-up and continue their progression after the initial course.
– Improves mental and emotional well being.
- Ensues Confidence